I hope you all had an amazing Fourth of July!
As you know, I joined up with more than 30 AMAZING bloggers to tackle the challenge of creating a patriotic project or recipe without using the traditional red, white and blue color scheme! We started the first week of June and the projects have been flowing ever since. We shared over 30 awesome patriotic projects with you, and today, I am recapping weeks three and four. Many of them can used year-round, and especially in the summer. Happy crafting!
1. DIY United States Pillow by Wood Grain Cottage
2. Free Anchor Printables by Lovely, Etc.
3. Weathered Star Wall Art by A House Full of Sunshine
4. Vintage Patriotic Holders by Migonis Home
5. Homemade Marshmallows by Confessions of a Secret Crafter
6. DIY Wood Map by Bigger Than the Three of Us
1. Patriotic Vignette by House by Hoff
2. 4th of July Party Printables by The Blissful Be
3. Statue of Liberty Pledge Art by A Prudent Life
4. Star Spangled Entry by Finding Silver Pennies
5. Stars & Stripes Tea Party by My Creative Days
6. 4th of July Subway Art by Just a Girl and Her Blog
7. Canadian Map Art by Inspire Me Heather
8. Star Spangled Door Decor by 3 Little Greenwoods
9. Patriotic Mason Jars and Free Printable by Place of My Taste
10. Neutral Pallet Flag by View From the Fridge