April 4, 2014

Anthro Knock-off Week is coming soon!

Anthro Knock-Off Week - 5 Blogs, 7 Days, 30 posts


You. Guys. I have the announcement of the century. I can't even. 

I'm so so so excited to tell you all that I've teamed up with a group of super talented bloggers to bring you Anthropologie Knock-off Week. "What's that" you ask? Yeah, it's what you think it is. Every day during the last week of April, each blog will be bringing you a brand new Anthro Knock-off tutorial. "Say what? Like, everyday?" Yeah, every day. That's 5 daily   tutorials chalk full of awesome sauce and gleaming with creativity. Is that even possible? I'm not 100 percent, but based on the sneak peeks I've been seeing, I think yes. Get excited! We'll also have a pinterest board where you can see the inspiration with every final project all in one place, and on the very last day (Saturday) we'll be having a themed link party. 




Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I cannot wait to see all of the projects :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I can't wait to share them with you!

      Delete

 
Confessions of a Secret Crafter © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat