April 11, 2014

6 Months of Blogging

Today marks my sixth month of blogging, which is supremely exciting. Yay! Below I've compiled a list of some of my favorite moments as a new blogger, including some of my most popular posts, and what I hope to accomplish in the next six months. 



First Post: Lace Shorts




Most Viewed (and most pinned): Candy Box Valentines



Most Google +1s: Butterfly Wall Decor




Most Comments (and most featured) : Vertical Succulent Planter




Personal Favorite: Glitter Terra Cotta Pots




When I began blogging in November of last year, I did it with the sole intention of writing for me. I was writing, and crafting for that matter, for fun, to motivate myself to try new things, and as some much needed stress relief. What I didn't expect was to become so in love with the process of connecting, both with readers and my fellow bloggers. There's this whole community that I never knew existed, and I'm so happy I've had these experiences.




Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Confessions of a Secret Crafter © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat